In order to build and further enhance the capacities and capabilities of existing and fresh entrants in the field of Valuation, IOVRVF has been taking several measures to provide best of the facilities and paraphernalia. There always remains a scope of improvement in the systems and need to address present day requirements of Registered Valuers/ Entities, New entrants, and others for smoother and easier access to all such facilities.
It is the endeavour of IOVRVF to keep on upgrading the management systems. Measures to obtain sustainable systems, focus is on to -
- Maximise digitalisation with more user-friendly processes
- Bringing more transparency by providing better informative systems in place
- Reducing the use of natural resources like paper and time taken in communication
- Introducing latest technological tools to maximise the availability of training information for online training cast
- Provide more user-friendly reference materials
So, continuing to work further in that direction, I take pride to announce the launch of IOVRVF-HUB an exclusive portal for the esteemed Valuers.
The new Portal will benefit the members and others with the below mentioned features –
- The new dashboard in the member’s panel will show the step-by-step journey of members in the new system.
- Completely new user-friendly registration process with ability to access informations regarding batches’ schedules and joining these batches.
- Members will be able to receive auto-generated Certificates for batch completion, membership and Practice in their designated member’s areas.
- Introduction of a completely new module for the members to know about their status related to Form A (registration process with IBBI)
- The members can now access their payment history at one place and will be able to view and download GST invoices.
- Even Registration and all related processes for Entities is available for the First Time in this system.
The members will be able to access schedule and enrolment for training programs including CEPs, Year wise segregation of CEP certificates, earned, required and pending credit points on their dashboard, helping them to easily comply with the mandatory requirements as per the Rules.
- A dedicated module has been created for registration of the upcoming CEPs, by the members from other RVOs as well. The non-members will be able to download GST Invoices and participation certificates from their login area. This is the first time that any RVO has created an ease in joining any programme for the non-member.
- IOVRVF was first to start issuing VRN (Valuation Reference Number) to RVs for it to be mentioned in their Valuation reports. Obtaining renewed VRN module involves filling of information in two stages -1) Pre engagement form for obtaining the VRN and 2) Post engagement form on completion of the assignment . Using and filling for VRN will lead to member’s M4 form being filled automatically.
- INTEGRATED LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM on IOVRVF HUB will provide the members a seamless platform for them to be able to attend classes, access to all study resources including prescribed course materials, schedules, video recordings, MCQs for practice and interactive facility with faculties.
In addition to all the above, IOVRVF is the first one again to Launch its Mobile App through which the members would be able to access all facilities like registering for events and their member’s area. This is not all and more is in pipeline where IOVRVF endeavours to meet the aspirations of Professionals for upgrading the facilities to the entire and mutual benefit of the FRATERNITY.
LET ALL SOAR HIGH & WORK FOR THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF VALUATION
PROFESSION, CREATING THE DEMAND FOR VALUERS FOR THEIR QUALITY OPINIONS.